Final Paper Submission
The deadline for submitting the final version is
May 19, 2016. Your final submission must include:
- All the source files and a pdf version of the final submission
- A scanned image file of a completed and signed copyright form
The final submission should be 1) uploaded to
AND 2) sent to
together with a payment confirmation for a full registration
Guidelines for preparing the final version
- Please revise your paper to take into account the comments/concerns that the reviewers might have made. The reviews have been sent to you in your acceptance notification email.
- The proceedings of CsoNet 2016 will be published in
Springer-Verlag Lecture Note in Computer Science series (LNCS). Read carefully Springer's instructions on preparing the manuscript. We request that you use LaTeX with the llncs.cls style file.
- Each of the accepted papers is limited to 12 pages long, including everything (figures, appendix, referrences, etc.). There is a charge of 100USD per extra page, up to two extra pages (a maximum of 14 pages).
- You can download the copyright form
here. One author may sign on behalf of all of the other authors of a particular paper.
- Title of Book/Volume/Conference:
The 5th International Conference on Computational Social
Networks (CSoNet 2016).
- Volume Editors: Hien T. Nguyen, Vaclav Snasel
Email Submission Instructions
In addition to the submission to the
OCS Springer, please For each accepted paper, the final submission (under a single ZIP file named
Csonet5_Paper#.zip) must include:
- The acknowledgement/receipt(s) of Full registration of the
- ALL the source files and a PDF version of
the camera ready.
- The completed and signed
Please send your final submission to CSoNet 2016 at
with subject line "Final_Submission_Paper#". For
example, submitting file named Csonet5_Paper86.zip
with subject line "Final_Submission_Paper86" if your submission
number was 86.
- Any final submission without proof of paper registration
will not be accepted.
- If you have more than one paper accepted at the conference,
please send a separated email for each accepted paper with the
corresponding file attachment and subject line.