Early Full Registration (By June 02, 2016)
Early Student/Committee Registration
(By June 02, 2016)
Late Full Registration (After June 02, 2016)
Late Student/Committee Registration
(After June 02, 2016)
Additional Banquet Ticket(s)
- For each accepted paper, at least one author (even if you are a student) must finish Full Registration of $600 (by May 19, 2016) to guarantee the paper will be included in the proceedings. (There is NO refund for registration fees on author registrations.)
- Regular registration includes: Access to all CSoNet 2016 sessions, meals, banquet, an USB flash disk OR hard copy of the proceedings.
- PC/Student registration (without papers accepted) does not include meals, banquet, USB flash disk or hard copy of the proceedings.
We accept payments with
However, you can also register with your
credit/debit card without having a paypal account.
All refund/cancellation requests must be received by
July 02, 2016. Cancellations will incur a US$100 fee.
No refunds can be provided after this date.
Receipt/Payment confirmation (IMPORTANT!!!)
- If you pay with your Paypal account, you will
be automatically redirected to the payment confirmation page.
- If you pay with your credit card, please
click on the "Return to Academic/Educational CSoNet 2016
Conference" button to receive the
confirmation after you finish the
payment (please see the above figure).
If you have questions about the use of the registration system or experience any problems, please send email to the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the 'Register for paper' is highlighted in the image below: